DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK!
Cheer 4 Your Life is pleased to help you meet your goals! But first, you must introduce yourself to us. It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3!
1. Fill out an STUDENT APPLICATION
It’ll give us some general information about you!
2. Create and Upload a VIDEO of your story.
- Video can be 3 minutes MAXIMUM
- Tell us your Name, Age, Grade in School
- Where are you from?
- What school do you currently attend?
- What do you like or dislike about school?
- Why do you need financial assistance?
- Scholarship for participation on a Sports Team
- Fees paid for participation in a Performing Arts Program
- Service Project Funding
- Other Support?
- What’s your story?
- Why do you need help?
- What details can you share about your hardships, parents, family or situation that keeps you from meeting your goals?
- Be Specific! Don’t be afraid to ask!
- Upload the video to our Dropbox Folder OR Email to: email@example.com
3. Get your Parent(s)/ Guardian(s) to complete the “Parent/Guardian” APPLICATION
It’ll give us some general and financial information about your parent or guardian.